It gives us pleasure to inform you that 2 Interns from BBD College of Dental Sciences who were nominated by the Principal, were selected for the Summer Training Course by the Ivoclar Clinical Academy (Zurich, Switzerland) for the 5 days intensive clinical and laboratory training program held in Gurgaon. From entire North India, only 9 students were selected.
The 5 days Summer Training Program was designed to prepare dental students for their first patients and deepen the knowledge they gained in university training. The program guided the participants through all clinical steps – from medical history, treatment planning and patient communication to the actual treatment. Following topics have been covered:
- Direct Restorations
- All-Ceramic and Cementation
- Digital Dentistry
- Oral Health Management
- Tooth Preparation Techniques
- Soft Skills and Topics: Communication with the Patient, Practice Management, Career Opportunities for a Dentist, Artificial Intelligence in Dentistry.
- Dr. MARIYAM ATEEQUE AHMED MIRZA got best paper award in IACDE PG CONVENTION held in Indore 21st – 22nd July 2018.
- Dr. Anshul post graduate students of department of periodontics has authored a book title ‘Instumentation in clinical dentistry’ published by amazon kindle.
- Dr. Anshul, Dr. Vaanchha, Dr. Swati post graduate students of department of periodontics won individual best poster award at 42ndnational confrence held at kolkata in 2017
- Students from BBDCODS stood second in a Fashion Show held at ITS Dental College, Greater Noida
Accolades for students of BBDCODS for achieving the following feet at ITS Dental College, Greater Noida-
- Carrom Boys- Gold
- Chess Boys- Gold
- Basket Ball Girls- Gold
- Tug of War Boys- Gold
- Music Boys- 1st
- 400 mts. Girls- Silver
Accolades for students of BBDCODS for achieving the following feet at Sardar Patel Dental College, Lucknow-
- Table Tennis Boys- Silver- Mr. BipinTiwari
- Table Tennis Boys Doubles- Silver
- Cricket boys- Silver
- Cricket girls- Silver
- Carrom singles- Semifinalists- Saket & Abhishek
- BEST RESEARCH PAPER AWARD OF THE YEAR in National conference of Forensic Odontology Held at Dehradun September 2014 Dr. Tanushree Vijay Srivastava (PG)
- 1st Prize for Dr.Tanushree Vijay Srivastava in National conference of ForensicOdontology Held at Dehradun September 2014: for Research paper presentationon topic Macroscopic and radiographic analysis of pre-incineration versus postincineration changes in dental tissues subjected to high temperatures:an aid toforensic investigation
- Dr. Tanushree Vijay Srivastava selected in Top 5 BDS students for BITEINCLEARPATH AWARDS.
- 2nd prize for Dr.ShilpiBaghel in National conference of Forensic Odontology Held at Dehradun September 2014: for Research paper presentation on topic: Cytomorphic analysis of labial mucosal cells as a predictor of age and sex in forensic odontology.
- Best paper award in National conference of Forensic Odontology Held atDehradun September 2014 AKASH RAJPUT (Dimorphic Mandibular canine asa tool in gender determination)
- AKASH RAJPUT Selected for TOP 5 table clinic presentations in 19 th studentclinician programme 2015 (Art and science of facial reconstruction)
- Best paper award in National conference of Forensic Odontology Held atDehradun September 2014 AISHWARYA SINHA (Barr bodies and their role ingender determination)
- Best paper award in National conference of Forensic Odontology Held atDehradun September 2014 ANSHU DWIVEDI (Role of central incisors ingender determination).
- AKASH RAJPUT: presented paper on topic “The art and science of facialreconstruction” in 68th IDC conference in Bengaluru 2015
- KANUPRIYA AGARWAL: presented paper on topic “knowledge and attitude ofgeneral population towards dental treatment in Lucknow” in Famdent conference2014.
- SHREYA GUPTA: presented paper on topic “knowledge and attitude of dentalstudents towards dental profession before and after completion of BDS” inFamdent conference 2014.